tisdag 31 december 2013

New Years-

At the moment I am sittning in a pub listening to Noah playing some great music with his friends.
This is exactly they way I spent last New Years and I'm happy to have the chance to see Noah play.
I'm always so busy with work and school that I usually miss out.
They are playing a set after midnight as well, so it looks like we will be spending the whole night here.

I completely forgot to write about The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug yesterday.
To be honest both me and Noah were so tired when we came home.
We pretty much passed out in our bed!
As a quick review I would like to say that this movie lived up to my expectations.
It felt more serious and it was also more thrilling than the first.
Now I can't until next December when part three is coming out.

I wish you all a happy new year! <3


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar